Last updated: Jul 12, 2020
Information Collection By TSH
Information You Directly and Voluntarily Provide to Us: We collect the following types of personal information (collectively, “Personal Information“) that you voluntarily provide through the Site.
- Personal Identifiers. A “Personal Identifier” is information that can be used to identify and/or contact a natural person and includes name, postal address, telephone number, or email address.
- Other Personal Information. “Other Personal Information” is information combined with Personal Identifiers that may include credit card information, purchase history, correspondence sent to us through the Site or information regarding your tastes and preferences. In addition, when you register with the Site we ask you to create a unique user ID and password which will be associated with the Personal Identifiers you have provided.
How We Directly Collect Personal Information: There are a number of different ways that we collect Personal Information from you. These may include:
- Purchases. We collect your Personal Information when purchase TSH products through the Site. We will require sufficient information to complete your purchase, which will include your name, postal address, email address, telephone number and credit card information.
- Customer Support. You may provide us with Personal Information when you call or email us to request technical assistance with our products or information that you would like to receive about our products.
- Email/Direct Mail Campaigns That You Approve. If you elect to receive promotional communications from us, from time to time we may contact you with information about new products, promotions or special offers. If you want to stop receiving promotional communications from us, you can follow unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of a promotional email or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Third-party accounts. If you elect to grant us access to information of your accounts hosted by others, such as Facebook, Google, and LinkedIn, we’ll access, analyze, and use such information as described below. You’ll be able to revoke access at any time.
Information That We Automatically Collect From Your Computer: We (or service providers on our behalf) may automatically collect information from you using “cookies” or “web beacons”. Cookies are small amounts of data that are stored within your computer’s Internet browser and that are accessed and recorded by the websites that you visit so that they can recognize the same browser navigating online at a later time. Web beacons are web page elements that can recognize certain types of information on your computer such as cookies and the time and date of a page viewed. Information collected by cookies and web beacons may include, without limitation:
- The pages you visit within the Site;
- the date and time of your visit to the Site;
- the websites you visit before or after visiting the Site;
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- your computer and connection information such as your browser type and version, operating system and platform; and/or
- your purchase history.
We may use data gathered automatically from your computer to help us recognize you as a previous visitor to the Site, to serve relevant online advertising to you or to analyze trends and statistics to improve your experience of the Site. You can set your browser to reject cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie. You can also purchase and download software that will allow you to visit the Site without providing the information gathered by cookies. You are welcome to use the Site if you use such software, but your experience while visiting the Site may not be optimal.
Online Forms and Email
This website will not collect personally identifiable information unless you provide such information voluntarily. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.
We may ask for personally identifiable information so that we may contact you in response to an inquiry you have submitted via this website or to correspond with you on topics for which you have opted in to receive additional information. Any personal information voluntarily provided by visitors, including personal information submitted through online forms and email, will be used for the purposes stated on the contact form or Web page and may also be shared with other agencies as required by law or pursuant to agency authority. Information submitted through this website also may be subject to disclosure pursuant to a public records request.
Collection of Information by Third Parties
- If you visit the Site from a third-party website the third-party website may give you a unique code, cookie or graphic which will uniquely identify you. This will only happen if you link directly from a third party website to the Site. Your activities on the Site while such a code is active may be reported back to the third party website. The presence of a third party navigation bar at the top of any page on the Site is an indication that the third party website may be able to see your activity on the Site.
- The Site may include third-party advertising, links to other websites, and other content from third-party businesses. These third-party sites, businesses, and advertisers, or advertising companies working on their behalf, may use web beacons and cookies to measure the effectiveness of their ads, personalize or optimize advertising content and to track users who click on the links made available through the Site. We do not have access to or control over web beacons or cookies that these third parties may use. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third-party websites. You are encouraged to review the privacy policies of the different websites you visit.
- Some third-party advertising companies may provide a mechanism to opt-out of their technology. For more information about the opt-out process, you may visit the Network Advertising Initiative website, available at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
- We may also provide social media features through the Site that enable you to share information with your social networks and to interact with TSH on various social media sites. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you by these sites, depending on the feature. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media sites with which you interact to make sure you understand the information that may be collected, used, and shared by those sites.
Use of Information Collected By Us
We use the information described above to process and fulfill any requests you place through the Site, including to send you emails to confirm your request status, to communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone or other means about our products, services, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications. We may also use this information for our own statistical or analytical purposes, including to help us develop and improve our Site and/or products, and to tailor our Site to your interests. We may also identify potential connections and interests with other users and potential users of the Site, and then suggest to you to interact with them and/or suggest to them to interact with you.
Sharing of Information with Third Parties
- Credit Card Companies: If you place an order through the Site, the information you provide will be transmitted to your credit card company to verify and authorize your purchase.
- Third Party Marketing Partners: We may, from time to time, share your Personal Information with a few carefully selected third party marketing partners that we believe offer products or services that may be of interest to you.
- Law Enforcement and Protection of Users: To the extent permitted by law, we will disclose Personal Information to government authorities or third parties pursuant to a legal request, subpoena or other legal process. We may also use or disclose your information as permitted by law to perform charge verifications, report or collect debts owed, fight fraud or protect our rights or property as well as those of our affiliates or customers. You should be aware that, following disclosure to any third party, your Personal Information may be accessible by others to the extent permitted or required by applicable law.
Additional Privacy Protections for Children Using the Internet
If your name, e-mail or postal address, telephone number or other Personal Information changes, you may update, correct or omit the relevant information by contacting us at email@example.com.
In the event that TSH is sold, has its assets acquired or transferred, whether voluntarily or involuntarily, or merges or becomes affiliated with any other division, individual or entity, any customer information owned or under the control of TSH may be one of the transferred assets. We reserve the right, as part of such transaction, to transfer or assign the Personal Information and other information we have collected from users of the Site.
Limitations On Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL TSH OR ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES OR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE SITE OR the related PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BE LIABLE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS, USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OR PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, AND DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM INACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION OR INCONVENIENCE, DELAY, OR LOSS OF THE USE OF THE SITE). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS APPLY WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF TSH OR ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Use of Information Outside of Your Country of Residence